CIP greatly appreciates its interns. Although unpaid, interns will have access to a free fitness facility, are encouraged to attend relevant DC talks and lectures and attend office lunches and parties. In addition, CIP interns work directly with senior staff and are offered professional development, advice and networking opportunities.
CIP offers unpaid internships to current students and recent graduates every spring, summer, and fall. Weekly schedules are flexible, but generally run Monday through Friday 9 am to 5 pm with an hour for lunch.
Spring Term: January 4, 2016- May 13, 2016 (dates approximate)
Summer Term: May 16, 2016- August 12, 2016 (dates approximate)
We anticipate posting spring internships in the end of October and reviewing applications shortly thereafter. Available positions will include:
- Win Without War and Arms & Security Intern
- Financial Transparency Coalition Intern
- Fundraising and Development Intern
- Security Assistance Monitor - Africa Intern
- Security Assistance Monitor - Middle East North Africa Intern
- Security Assistance Monitor - Central Eurasia Intern
- Security Assistance Monitor - Latin America Intern
- Security Assistance Monitor - Communications Intern